Bernhard Öberg & Co owned production locals at Svartbäcksgatan 14 Uppsala. Josef Eriksson took over a barn at Österplan where the factory stayed from 1917 up to 1960 when Öberg moved to Verkstadsgatan 8 in Uppsala.
After that the production had moved from Verkstadsgatan som frame part was produced in Brunna nearby Uppsala.
The old factory of Fram, or Joffes as it was called, at Österplan is still left ad is used as a theatre activities.
The factory at Verkstadsgatan 8 is still left and
is used by a workshop company.
The name Fram was probably taken from the explorer Fritiofs Nansen ship Fram.